Course: Data Structures And Analysis Of Algorithms:
- Basic concepts such as Abstract Data Types, Linear and Non Linear Data structures.
- Analyze the performance and analysis of algorithms (Time Complexity and Space Complexity, Big O notation).
- Greedy Algorithms, Divide and Conquer, Dynamic Programming.
- Behavior of data structures such as Linked List (Doubly Linked List), stacks, queues, circular queues, trees (BST, AVL), search trees, priority queues, hash tables.
- Graphs and their representations, Spanning Tree, Minimum Spanning Tree (MST).
- Prim's Algorithm, Kruskal's Algorithm, Shortest Path using Dijkstra's Algorithm.
- Choose the appropriate data structure for a specified application.
- Analysis and implementation of various searching (Linear Search, Binary Search, Interpolation Search) algortihms
- Analysis and implementation of various sorting (Bubble Sort, Insertion Sort, Quick Sort, Selection Sort, Merge Sort, Shell Sort, Quick Sort, Heap Sort) algorithms.
- Write programs in C/C++/Java to solve problems using data structures such as
- arrays, linked lists, doubly linked list, stacks, queues, circular queues, trees, graphs, hash tables, search trees.
Duration: 30 hours Theory, 90 hours Practical (Recommended)